Along with the iOS 7 and iTunes beta releases published this morning, Apple has also seeded a the fourth beta build of Apple TV 5.4.
The new update is slim on new features, but includes a ton of bug fixes and gives iOS 7 devices the ability to set up an Apple TV after restoring or resetting all settings.
Here are the full release notes:
• You can now use an iOS 7 device to set up an Apple TV after restoring or resetting all settings. (iPhone 4 and iPad 2 are not supported.)
Fixed in Seed 3
• Apple TV may not connect to the Internet on ﬁrst boot after an iTunes Restore when using Ethernet.
• Music playback may skip over tracks when AirPlay is engaged.
• AirPlay of audio from the Music app may fail to start up properly.
• Attempting to delete a station in iTunes Radio may cause Apple TV to crash.
• Switching between Apple IDs may cause music libraries to fail to load.
• Audio volume may increase dramatically during AirPlay.
• When using AirPlay to send music to Apple TV, advancing to the next track may fail.
• You may notice these issues when fast-forwarding 3rd party content:
• Audio continues to play while video is fast-forwarding.
• Resuming playback after fast-forwarding can result in a temporarily stuck video frame.
• Apple TV may become sluggish or unresponsive immediately after signing in to an iTunes Store account.
• iTunes Match or Purchased music content may not be listed alphabetically. Use Search as an alternative
for ﬁnding content.