Seasoned Mac users know that their computers aren’t immune to malware, viruses, and other privacy violators. But new Mac users may still be hearing the old myth that Macs are immune to the evils of the Internet.
This Cult of Mac Deals offer aims to help out both the new and seasoned Mac user with one year of digital security with The Mac Premium Security Bundle. We’ve got it available for only $49.99 for a limited time – a savings of 64%!
Here’s what you’ll be getting in this tremendous bundle:
Here are just some of the features you’ll find in VirusBarrier 2013:
- On-demand malware scans, including full scans for maximum coverage of your entire Mac as well as quick scans for day-to-day use.
- 24/7 real-time protection that watches all file activity and makes sure you’re always protected.
- Scans for viruses in emails for popular email clients.
- Scans for viruses on iOS devices and finds/eradicates viruses found in document directories on the devices.
Net Barrier 2013
Net Barrier 2013 has a ton of features, including:
- Active application list easily identifies applications using bandwidth as well as incoming vs. outgoing bandwidth for each application.
- Logical default profiles for the different kinds of networks you connect to (home, public, and work).
- Automatic profile switching detects when the network connection changes and makes it easy to select a new profile.
- Easily configures primary network channels to/from the Internet and to/from the local network.
Family Protector allows you to create the proper boundaries for any child from toddler to teen, boasting many features, including:
- Blocks objectionable web content, including categories of content, specific web sites, sites with specific keywords, and access to sites requiring https.
- Access restrictions custom tailored per user (e.g., one account for yourself and a more restricted account for your child).
- History of websites visited for each user account and the ability to easily block/allow a site from the history list.
- View history of recorded chats, including the content of the chat and the ID of the chat partner.
The other apps you’ll be getting in The Mac Premium Security Bundle include:
- Washing Machine: Intego Washing Machine allows you to delete browsing history, cache files stored by browsers and other Internet programs, cookies that store your personal information and habits, and lists of files you’ve downloaded.
- Personal Backup: Intego Personal Backup makes copies of your files for quick and easy recovery in case of theft, data corruption, or natural disasters. Run manual backups or create an automated schedule that backs up your information for you.
- Identity Scrubber: With Intego Identity Scrubber you can find those digital assets stored deep in your computer’s recesses and secure them, ensuring your whole life doesn’t become a public record.
Mac’s aren’t cheap and there is a lot that can go wrong. Viruses, malware, network attacks, dangerous predators, theft of personal data, inappropriate content in front of your kids, system failure and data loss are all real possibilities. The Mac Premium Bundle 2013 was created to address each of these issues and offers the protection required to keep your Mac running at its best.
But it won’t be around for long, so get it for just $49.99 from the Cult of Deals page and start giving your Mac the protection it deserves today!Related