T-Mobile is hosting a big keynote today to announce a couple of new products and features that are coming to the network. So far the most exciting news is that customers can join the new “Jump” program to upgrade their smartphone twice a year.
Ina Fried at All Things D got the scoop on the other new announcements so you don’t have to watch the event yourself. Here are the Cliff Notes of what T-Mobile will announce:
- A “Jump” program that lets customers who pay $10 a month upgrade their phone as often as twice a year
- A new family plan aimed at customers with less than perfect credit
- The expansion of T-Mobile’s LTE Network, which now reaches 116 markets that cover more than 150 million people
- The imminent arrival of three new LTE devices: Sony’s Xperia Z, Nokia’s Lumia 920, and Samsung’s Galaxy Tab 2 10.1
- A new ad campaign starring SNL’s Bill Hader
- Source All Things D