Plain and simple, managing your finances can suck. The app featured in this Cult of Mac Deals offer was created to change that.
Moneydance sports an easy-to-use interface and its syncing capabilities make for a streamlined experience that will get you saving your money, rather than washing it away. It easily handles online banking, account management, budgeting, and investment tracking all in this single application and the best part — you don’t have to pay thousands of dollars to hire a financial manager.
There’s another part that’s pretty great as well – Cult of Mac has it for just $25 for a limited time.
Moneydance offers a slew of features, including:
- Connects all your money management needs into one convenient place
- Automatically download transactions and send payments from hundreds of financial institutions
- Software “learns” how to categorize transactions
- Dashboard overview shows account balances, upcoming and overdue payments, and exchange rates
- Graphing tool allows you to seamlessly visualize your income and expenses
- Schedule single or recurring payments and set reminders
- Automatically syncs data across multiple devices
- View performance of investment accounts over time
- Intuitive functionality and simple interface
- Downloadable extensions to suit your needs
Moneydance has garnered praise from several sources as well:
“Moneydance is…fast, well-designed, regularly updated, and well supported, and which seems to have a very satisfied user base—superlatives not often used in conjunction with Quicken, the major player in the Macintosh personal finance market.”— Macworld Review
“Moneydance…is a much more solid contender. This program manages to replicate much of Quicken’s functionality — but in some cases a bit more elegantly…”— Washington Post
“Moneydance…has a lot going for it: Online banking and bill paying are as automatic as they can be, investment information can be imported easily, budgets can be made and tracked, checks can be written and printed, and the list goes on. To top it off, Moneydance has numerous extensions that bring even more functionality to bare, including stock price updaters, debt payoff calculators, and more.” — Top Ten Reviews
Moneydance gives you a complete financial management solution so you can pay your bills, balance your checkbook, and track your investments – automatically. Not only can you input this information in this intuitive Mac app but you can also sync any changes on the go with their free mobile app. Now you can make your own financial decisions with Moneydance – and at a savings of 50%.
Start saving time and money by picking up Moneydance for only $25 from Cult of Mac Deals today!Related