As the web becomes a place where more and more people spend their time reading, learning, and earning, learning to code for the web is a skill that is gaining traction with the masses. No longer is the idea of coding for the web considered an arduous thing to learn. Not only that, but the means that we are able to learn on the Internet give us even more options to build skill sets in areas we never though accessible – or even possible with our busy lives – before.
This Cult of Mac Deals offer provides you with one such option – and at a tremendous savings!
With this amazing video bundle provided to us by Train Simple (Adobe Authorized Training) – dubbed The Build-A-Website Bundle – you’ll be able to breathe, speak, and code with one of the web’s most powerful development languages. And you’ll be able to do it for just $59.
This bundle is designed to get you up and coding HTML5 and CSS3 in no time! The fundamentals of HTML and CSS are also included, so even beginners can start to code their own world.
It covers each language in great detail, reviewing best practices and modern principles. You’ll learn HTML5 and how to implement new structural elements and the importance of a document outline.
Let’s take a look at what’s included in this bundled course (Note: The time for each course and pricing is in parentheses):
- HTML5 Fundamentals (3 hours – $49): HTML markup is at the core of any web site or web application and this course will teach you the fundamentals of HTML5. It doesn’t matter if you use Dreamweaver or Text edit, we’ll show you exactly what you need to know. You will learn how to properly define your HTML markup and follow the standards, how to create headings, lists, and tables. We’ll also show you how to properly add plug-in content like Flash into your pages as well. Along the way, you will also learn what NOT to do in your HTML.
- HTML5 Structure and Semantics (2.75 hours – $49): HTML5 not only offers the widely known new features like native support for video and interactivity, but it also offers new elements that provide more meaning to user agents. In this course you will gain a greater understanding of HTML5 to create more meaningful web pages with the new semantic-based structural elements. You will learn how to properly structure an HTML page by grouping content in a logical semantic based approach.
- CSS3 Fundamentals (3.5 hours – $49): In this course, Train Simple reviews the core concepts of the Cascading Style Sheet language. Specifically you’ll look at the various ways to write selectors to target content within an HTML document, and how to address conflicting styles with an in-depth discussion on the cascade, inheritance, and specificity. After this course you’ll be well on your way to mastering CSS.
- CSS3 Box Model (1.75 hours – $49): This CSS box model describes the rectangular boxes that are generated for elements. Understanding it’s properties and how they interact with other elements on the page are critical when creating layouts. In this course we review the 5 main properties of the box model, and what they do to the elements size. We also cover how to work with the background property, to set color and background images.
- CSS3 Typography (2.25 hours – $49): Learn how to successfully manipulate text in an HTML document using CSS. Here you’ll see how to perform basic text modifications, establish the appropriate type unit, and integrate web fonts using the @font-face declaration and hosted service solutions.
- CSS Layouts (4 hours – $69): CSS3 Layouts covers basic layout principles. This course will provide you with crucial page layout skills such as floats and positioning. We will show you how to implement these techniques to create fixed, fluid, and responsive layouts with CSS. This course, of all our CSS courses, unlocks the mystery of making your content appear where you want it in the browser.
This is a dream video bundle for anyone looking to dominate the web’s most popular languages. Plus, you’ll own each course so you can watch the content as many times as necessary and whenever (and wherever) you want – and all sample files are included. (For other important details about this offer, visit the Deals page.)
The team behind this bundle is Train Simple. Train Simple has trained many Fortune 500 companies and top universities. Some that use their training are: Intel, Disney, Yahoo, Boeing, MIT, eBay, UCLA, AT&T, NASA, HP, and USC, just to name a few.
The Build-A-Website Bundle features 7 courses and over 18 hours of actionable video instruction – and it can be yours for a limited time for just $59. That’s a savings of $255! So head over to the Cult of Mac Deals page and start down the road to web coding dominance today!Related