EA just released the first update to Real Racing 3 on iOS, and it adds a whole bunch of new content for you to enjoy. In addition to two new Chevrolets, you can also look forward to more than 100 new events, a new game mode, cloud save syncing, and new social features.
The Chevrolet Cobalt SS and the Camaro ZL1 have been added in this update, along with an all-new game mode called Hunter in which you must try to chase down the “hunted” car and overtake it within one lap. You’ll also find cloud save syncing, which means any progress you make on your iPhone will automatically be updated on your iPad — and vice versa.
You’ll also find more than 100 new events in this release, bringing the total number of events to over 1,000; and new social features that’ll let you see who’s online and compare progress with friends.
You’ll find the full list of improvements and changes in the release notes below:
• New manufacturer – Chevrolet! The Cobalt SS and the Camaro ZL1 join the lineup
• New event type – Hunter! Chase down the hunted car and overtake within one lap
• 100+ new events! Total number of events now exceeds 1,000!
• Cloud Save functionality! Transfer your save data between devices
• New social features! See who is online and compare how your friends are doing with the statistics leaderboard
• Check your TSM mailbox for the latest friend notifications
• Improved tutorial and main menu
• Numerous additional improvements, fixes, and performance optimizations
You can download the latest version of Real Racing 3 from the App Store now. If you don’t already have it, it’s completely free to play, but there are some in-app purchases you’ll need to buy to unlock certain events.
Source: App Store.