Your Mac is a finely tuned, intricate machine. Just like a car, every aspect of your Mac plays a crucial role in its overall performance. This Cult of Mac Deals offer is for an app that will help keep your Mac running in tip-top shape. That’s because we’re featuring xScan – the same software many professionals use to diagnose technical issues with Mac operating systems.
xScan has been specifically designed to help you monitor the behavior and health of your Mac in a simple and straightforward manner. Consider it lifetime health insurance for your Mac – and Cult of Mac Deals has it for only $10.
Here are some of the features of xScan:
- Detects all hardware and hard drive failures.
- Customizable alert management including optional email alerts.
- Monitor the behavior and temperature of processors.
- Monitor the size of your disks space, even for hidden partitions.
- Monitor used memory and processor levels.
- Monitor bandwidth (In and Out).
- Detect the communication of apps with remote servers.
- Additional technical information for airport/wifi networks.
- Viewable analytics via innovative chart.
- View recent crash reports from apps with the ability to remove the program completely.
- Export a report to PDF format.
This software works in real time…meaning you’ll be alerted the second an issue arrives. xScan will also provide useful tips to help you fix these issues. To learn even more about xScan – including all important reminders surrounding this offer – head over to the Deals page.
This deal won’t last for long. Get xScan – professional diagnostic software for the Mac – for just $10 while you can and give your Mac the checkup it deserves today!Related