Springtomize 2 from Filippo Bigarella is one of the easiest and most effective ways to customize your iOS device after jailbreaking; it’s so good that we recently chose it as one of the best tweaks to install after jailbreaking with evasi0n. And now its even better, thanks to its latest update — which introduces support for the iPhone 5’s larger display, and fixes a whole host of bugs.
If you’ve already installed Springtomize 2 after jailbreaking, you’ll be able to install the latest release by visiting the ‘Changes’ section within Cydia. And for those who have been waiting for it to get iPhone 5 support before installing, now’s the time to get it.
Here’s the full list of improvements and changes in this release:
- Springtomize app scaled to support iPhone 5
- status bar items not hiding properly
- improved handling of status bar items
- app switcher inactive apps handling not working properly
- app switcher custom number of icons not applying
- app switcher “Start Editing” not working properly
- safe mode crash caused by certain features
- other bug fixes and improvements
If you’re unfamiliar with Sprintgomize, you can find out more about it in our guide to the best jailbreak tweaks. In short, it’s a nifty app that allows you to customize all sorts of things on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. You can use it to remove the labels from your app icons, to disable icon badges, to hide folder previews, to remove the battery icon from the status bar, and lots more.
Springtomize is priced at $2.99, and it’s available via Cydia’s BigBoss repository.
- Via iDownloadBlog