Want to build an amazing website but don’t want to spend any time learning to code? Or are you a coding veteran who wants something simple and effective in your toolbox for those times where you just want to create something stellar and tweak with lines of code where you see fit? Then this Cult of Mac Deals offering is for you.
That’s because we’re offering MacFlux 4 for 62% off the regular price – that means it is only $49 – so you won’t have to spend a ton of money to create a ton of terrifically designed websites.
MacFlux has an amazing WYSIWYG rendering engine, which means you can drag, stretch, and move objects like you can in a desktop publishing application, and your webpages will look exactly how you intended. It will generate all the code for you, with no unnecessary tags.
Here are just some of the features of MacFlux:
- Easy Website Creation: You don’t need to be a web developer or have any HTML experience to create and publish your own professional looking website.
- An Interface That Simply Works: The simple interface does not overpower the web design environment so it is easy to navigate through the tools that will make your website great.
- Quick-Start Templates: No need to know how to code from scratch. Create and publish your own website quickly by simply picking a pre-designed template for your blog, business website, online photo scrapbook, video showcase and more. You do not need to know HTML code, but advanced code editing is easily accessible to those who want it.
- Advanced Font Support: Tired of using the same Web-safe fonts everyone else uses on their websites? Upload your font and link to it using CSS3 font code. MacFlux also supports the Google Font API, providing a simple, cross-browser method for using any font in the Google Font Directory on your web page. Unique fonts can help transform your content into an eye-catching, easy-to-read website.
- Takes Advantage of The Latest Web Standards with HTML5: Worried about learning something new? No need to! HTML5 is simply an evolution of HTML4/XHTML 1.0 with new tags and techniques, and is ideal for those creating content for iPad. Also, most major web browsers already support HTML5, so there is no need to follow older standards when using MacFlux.
Other features that MacFlux offers include:
- FreeCode: FreeCode allows you to code however you want, but still allows you to make changes visually.
- Image Maps: Full support for MAP and AREA tags, complex polygons can be easily manipulated.
- CSS Gradients: A graphical CSS gradient editor makes this complex area simple, and you can easily export the gradients as images for backwards compatibility.
- AutoComplete: AutoComplete knows your code, completing tags, colors, even image paths.
- Brand New FTP : FTP and SFTP completely re-written, rock-solid, and dependable.
As you can see, MacFlux is an advanced HTML5 website design application, capable of creating stunning sites completely from scratch. And although MacFlux includes free website templates to help get you started, this powerful Mac web design software is more a creative design environment rather than a template-based solution.
But this kind of deal won’t last for long.
Grab MacFlux for just $49 and save big now so that you can create with excellence and ease going forward. Visit the Cult of Mac Deals page today and get this deal before it’s gone!