There’s nothing worse for your productivity – or your sanity – than trying to find that elusive document you need right at that moment. This Cult of Mac Deals offer will set you up so that you never come across this again – thanks to iDocument. And you’ll get this document organization tool for just $25…but only for a limited time!
The intuitive design of iDocument makes document organization as simple as using standard Mac programs like iTunes or iPhoto.
Here are just 2 of the top features of iDocument:
- Drag and Drop: iDocuments centralizes your documents and condenses the 50 folders that clutter your desktop into one easy to access spot so you’ll always know where to find your documents.
- Easy Management Flow: After you have all the documents stored in your centralized library you can start viewing your documents in different ways.
But iDocuments does so much more under the hood, including:
- The ability to auto detect new documents on your Mac
- A wide range of supported document formats
- An open-meta data tag system
- Deep document content search ability
- …and more!
If your desktop looks anything like ours, you probably find yourself squinting at the screen to find that one document that you know is there…you just can’t remember where you saved it. With iDocument…that problem is solved.
Now you can get this powerful piece of software for just $25 – 50% off the regular price – but this deal is almost done! So head over to the Cult of Mac Deals page and pick up this before time runs out!