Team Cult is back from Vegas, baby! Yes, we’re still a little, um, foggy minded, but with plenty of new Apple news to discuss, the show must go on.
On this episode of The CultCast, we discuss rumors of iPhone 5S, and ponder how some recent Apple acquisitions means the mystery phone could have some very radical new features.
Then, has Apple lost its mojo? And what about all those rampant rumors that iPhone 5 just isn’t selling? Bollocks! On our newest episode, we sort it all out for you.
Click on through for the full show notes.
Thanks to DigiDNA, crafters of DiskAid 6, for making this episode possible.
DiskAid 6 is the best way to transfer videos, documents, and other information on and off your iDevices with ease. Download your voicemails, call logs, photos, videos, or anything else right to your computer—all via WiFi, all without long iTunes syncs—with the new DiskAid 6.
Download it today and use its basic features for free, or save 30% off a license with code “TheCultCast” at checkout.
Have your questions, show topics, comments, and CultCast intros aired on the show
CultCall us! That’s what we’re calling our new CultCast voicemail. Leave your questions, comments, Fave ‘N Rave picks, even your own rendition of the CultCast intro, and we’ll play them on the show. Head to call.thecultcast.com for full details.
You can also leave your comments, topics, or suggestions on our new Facebook page! We always try to include them in the show. Facebook.com/TheCultCast.
CultCast #55 – CultCall Us!
On The CultCast this week
Our stories this week
- We’re ready to play your CultCalls on the show!
- New Stills From ‘Jobs’ Movie Published
- Facebook Messenger Now Gives You Unlimited Free Calls To Facebook Friends
- Facebook Search Is Watching You (no link)
- AT&T Gives FaceTime Over Cellular Back To Everyone Except Those With Grandfathered Unlimited Data
- The iPhone 5S Will Have A Fingerprint Sensor And Launch In June [Analyst]
- Why Apple needs an HDTV asap to stay in the game (no link)
- What’s up with those Apple iPhone 5 screen order cutbacks? (no link)
- Will Apple ever release a a cheaper iPhone? (no link)