The iPhone is fast becoming one of the most – if not the most – used cameras on the planet. But serious photographers know that nothing really beats a DSLR in terms of quality – and any serious hobbyist knows that as well. So if you’re looking to get some superior shooting, then learning how to use a DSLR camera is a must. And for those who already have a DSLR camera, I’m betting that you’re probably not using it to its full potential.
You’re not alone…I’m in the same boat. That’s why this latest Cult of Mac Deals offer is so huge. You’ll get two online courses that will help you achieve DSLR mastery and take your digital photography skills to new heights – and all for just $39!
Between these two video courses you’re going to receive over 11 hours of instruction that will show you how to master the capabilities of your DSLR camera and will help take your skills from good…to great. (And not to worry…the advanced course covers things even the most experienced photographer needs to learn.)
Here’s what you’ll learn in the Digital Photography Course for Beginners (valued at $39)
- What essential items you need in your DSLR kit
- The Photo Triangle – secret weapon to explaining the basics
- Compose better photos using the same principles used by DaVinci, Botticelli, Van Gogh and others
- Exposure and ISO and why it matters
- Creative use of shutter speed
- …and much more!
Here’s what you’ll learn in the Advanced Digital Photography Course (valued at $49)
- Key elements to getting better portraits
- The most important setting in night photos and how to use it
- The tools and tricks to get great nature photos
- How to set up a time-lapse sequence
- Basic image editing using Photoshop and free software
- …and much more!
We all know there is so much more to our DSLR camera and photography than what we’re using right now, so take advantage of this great Cult of Mac Deals offer and save 55% off the regular price before this deal fades away!Related