Building an extremely useful and cool app is a start but just because it’s built doesn’t mean the customers will come. In fact, building the app is just the beginning. Now you need to spread the word, and that requires a whole other set of skills – skills you may not have.
We’re here today to help you acquire some of those skills with this free informative video course.
The Art of Mobile Marketing video course will teach you the ins and outs of attracting reviewers, reaching your audience, creating buzz, and taking your app to new heights of success.
In this video course you’ll learn how to:
- Get early and ongoing exposure for your app from the media, reviewers, and bloggers.
- Optimize your app assets for good placement in the app stores and beyond.
- Create buzz around your app and draw attention from the people who matter.
- Reach your ideal target audience by seeking them out and marketing directly to them.
- Establish a significant audience through social media and word-of-mouth marketing.
- Build an advocate base of supporters to champion your app within their networks.
- Maintain the marketing momentum necessary to keep your app successful for the rest of its natural life.
Deltina Hay will be your guide through this video course. She is the author of The Social Media Survival Guide and The Bootstrapper’s Guide to the Mobile Web. Hay has been programming or developing for the Web for over 25 years. Her graduate education includes computer science, applied mathematics, numerical analysis, fluid dynamics, nonlinear dynamics, and psychology.
This free Cult of Mac Deals offer is only available for a limited, so pick it up now and start building your skills set today!