KitCam has quickly become one of my favorite photography apps for the iPhone — featuring in last week’s must-have apps roundup — and it has just been updated to add a number of handy features. In addition to photo importing from the camera roll, KitCam now has a time lapse timer, and better zoom functionality.
KitCam now allows you to import photos from your albums and camera roll, allowing you to take photos you’ve snapped using Apple’s built-in Camera app — or other third-party photography apps — and edit them within KitCam. You can even import multiple images at once.
To access the import feature, you simply need to swipe down on the display within the film shelf, and the import button will appear.
KitCam also has a time lapse timer now, allowing you to see how long you’ve been recording your time lapse for, and zooming has been improved to make it easier to activate.
This update also brings a number of bug fixes for the following issues:
- Fixed Facebook video upload crash.
- Fixed multi-photo email crash.
- Fixed problem in the photo browser when deleting a photo the photo count doesn’t update and the last photo is blank.
- Better feedback when attempting to enable features that may not be available on your device or version of iOS.
- Increased Flickr upload timeout to prevent failed uploads.
If you haven’t tried KitCam yet, I highly recommend it. It’s $1.99, and you can find it in the App Store using the source link below.
- Source App Store