Apple’s primed and ready to take over your entire world of media; Microsoft’s paid cavalcade of celebrity Windows Phone endorsements make us sad; and the big plans Apple has to fan the flames of employee innovation; as you’ll soon hear, no topic is safe from discussion on this week’s CultCast. We even dive deep into the ancient practice of platonic male hand holding.
You think I’m joking…
Read on for the show notes and to learn how you could promote your product or service on one of our future episodes.
Ask us questions or suggest show topics on our new facebook page
Leave us your comments, topics, or suggestions — we always try to include them in the show. Facebook.com/TheCultCast.
CultCast #43 – Let’s Hold Hands
On The CultCast this week
- Erfon Elijah – Cult of Mac writer and host of The CultCast
- Leander Kahney – Cult of Mac Editor-in-Chief
- Alex Heath – Cult of Mac writer
Our stories this week
- Apple Plans To Open Their First Apple Store In Brazil Next Year
- Want A Genius Bar Reservation? Apple Now Asks You To Try Rebooting Your iPhone First
- Microsoft to use Jay-Z, Gwen Stefani, and other celebrities to promote Windows Phone 8
- Apple’s ‘Blue Sky’ Program Gives Select Employees 2 Weeks To Do Whatever They Want
- Apple Predicted To Become Most Powerful Media Company By 2020
- Favers And Ravers! (no link)