We’re starting to gear up for a new year – yes, even now – and there’s really no time like the present to start to build up your skill set in an area that can only help you to start the new year with a sense of confidence and new-found expertise. If you’ve been interested in learning about design, this soon-to-end Cult of Mac Deals offer is the perfect way to level up your web design skills.
You’ll get some seriously good video training courses that showcase how to use several of the applications you’ll need to familiarize yourself with in order to go to the next level with your design skills. The Learn to Design Bundle has a lot packed into it and at a price that won’t break your bank – just $99!
- Create Engaging Websites With Twitter Bootstrap ($150)
- Create Responsive Web Design ($150)
- Design Custom WordPress Themes Using Dreamweaver ($99)
- Illustrator CS6 Beginner Course ($99)
- InDesign CS6 MasterClass ($99)
- Learn Audition CS6 The Easy Way ($99)
- Learn To Master Encore CS6 ($99)
- Photoshop CS6 Crash Course ($40)
- Premiere Pro CS6 Bootcamp Course ($45)
Every online course in the Learn to Design bundle features step-by-step lessons that you can work through at your own pace, and the total value of these courses comes in at over $900. You’re getting a great online education for a fraction of that price…thanks to Cult of Mac Deals!
There’s plenty of other goodies we’ve got as part of this deal, so head over to the Cult of Mac Deals page to check out everything we’re offering. Then grab the Learn to Design Bundle while you’re there…before time runs out!