If you’re a fan of productivity apps then you’re probably familiar with Evernote and its amazing features. Not only does Evernote have a host of great productivity features, but the dedicated developer team behind it is always churning out new updates.
In the biggest update to Evernote in years, Evernote 5.0 is a complete redesign of the app’s UI. The main goal of the redesign was to make all major functions in the app accessible within two taps. Along with the new interface, a number of features have been added to Evernote 5.0.
Here’s the release notes on all the new goodies:
New in version 5
• New home screen features quick access to notes, notebooks, tags, places, and Premium features
• Create new notes with fewer taps using home screen quick note buttons
• Note list redesigned with new card style to showcase note content
• Added ability to quickly create new notebooks from the Notebooks list
• Places displays notes on a zoomable map
• Evernote Premium view lets you access Premium features and account status
• New unified shared notebook list shows your notebooks and ones shared with you
New iPad features:
• Added notebook stack support in Notebooks view
• List of recently viewed, edited and created notes appear on the home screen for easy multi-tasking
Numerous bug fixes and stability improvements