Sony has become the latest company to bring its digital book service to iOS with the new Reader app for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Available to download for free from the App Store, the app offers access to all the books you have stored in your Reader library, and allows you to sync your bookmarks between other Reader devices.
There are plenty of digital book services already available on iOS, including Google Books, Kindle, and Apple’s own iBooks. But if you’re a Sony Reader user, you’ll be pleased to see you can now access your library on your iOS devices.
Some of the app’s features include:
- A natural, book-like reading experience
– Intuitive navigation makes using the app as easy as the turn of a page
– Adjustable font size and contrast to customize your reading preferences (sayonara, spectacles!)
– Leave your mark! Create and edit your bookmarks as you read
– Access to your Reader library to read new purchases and old favorites
– Personalized collections and library organization
– Option of Day and Night reading modes
Reader is available to download from the App Store now using the source link below.
- Source App Store