Galaxy Tab; Nexus 7; Kindle Fire HD—they’re all doomed, and on this week’s CultCast, we’ll tell why Apple’s new iPad mini will most definitely sit as the king of all tabs small.
Then, we review a new social iOS game so stellar, it’ll have you clamoring for Game Center friends just so you can get your fix.
Note: Some listeners have informed us that iTunes isn’t displaying episode 39 yet, but if you subscribe, it will show up and download just fine.
Onwards, to the show notes!
Ask Us Questions Or Suggest Show Topics On Our New Facebook Page.
Leave us your comments, topics, or suggestions — we always try to include them in the show. Facebook.com/TheCultCast.
CultCast #39 – We Like, Thin, iMacs And We Can-not Lie
On The CultCast this week
- Erfon Elijah – Cult of Mac writer and host of The CultCast
- Buster Heine – Cult of Mac writer and community manager
- Leander Kahney – Cult of Mac Editor-in-Chief
- Alex Heath – Cult of Mac writer
Our stories this week
- Here It Is, The First Shameless $99 Rip-Off Of The iPad mini To Come Out Of China
- More Impressions and Thoughts On The Apple iPad Mini Event (no link)
- The New iMac’s Hidden Secret (no link)
- Now’s a great time to get a refurb’d iPad 3
- Phil Schiller Says The iPad Mini Is More Expensive Because People Want Quality
- iPad Mini vs. Kindle Fire HD vs. Nexus 7: Small Tablet Showdown
- Some Apple Stores Will Let You Swap Your 3rd Gen iPad For The New 4th Gen Within 30 Days
- Tweetie’s Creator Has A New iOS Game Called Letterpress, And It’s All About Words [Review]