New, mini iPads; new, thinner iMacs; 13-inch Macbook Pros with Retina displays; you could wait till Tuesday to discover all the great products Apple’s about to unleash into the world, but that’s what grandpas do. Join us on our newest CultCast, and find out everything we know and expect from next week’s big media event right now. And, um, no offense to actual grandpas, cause I love grandpas, they’re the best.
Plus: 3rd-party lightening adapters and cables—they’d make great stocking stuffers, am-i-right? We’ll tell you when you can finally expect to see them in stores.
Read on for the show notes!
Ask Us Questions Or Suggest Show Topics On Our New Facebook Page.
Leave us your comments, topics, or suggestions — we always try to include them in the show. Facebook.com/TheCultCast.
DigiDNA, makers of DiskAid 5, the iPhone, iPad, and iPod transfer tool for Mac and PC.
Try DiskAid 5 for free at http://DigiDNA.net, and save 30% on a license at checkout with code THECULTCAST at checkout.
CultCast #37 – I Speak Like A Toff
On The CultCast this week
- Erfon Elijah – Cult of Mac writer and host of The CultCast
- Buster Heine – Cult of Mac writer and community manager
- Leander Kahney – Cult of Mac Editor-in-Chief
Our stories this week
- Apple Expected To Finalize Lightning Guidelines With Accessory Makers On November 7 [Rumor]
- Our First impressions of new iPod Touch and Nano (no link)
- Apple Just Made The iPad Mini Event Official By Sending Out Invites
- The iPad Mini: Everything We Think We Know So Far [Rumor Roundup]
- An 8GB iPad Mini Will Cost You $249 In Black Or White, LTE Models Start At $549
- iPad Mini To Hit Stores On November 2, Pre-Orders Start October 26 [Rumor]
- New Teardrop-Shaped iMacs Will Be Unveiled At iPad Mini Event This Month [Rumor]