Today is Steve Jobs day in the state of California. October 16th was declared Steve Jobs day by Governor Jerry Brown on Twitter shortly after Apple’s co-founder and former CEO passed away last year following a long battle with pancreatic cancer. Although it may have been a one-off holiday, today is a perfect opportunity to reflect upon Steve Jobs’s legacy.
To help you better reflect upon Steve Jobs and the company he built, here are some articles we’ve posted recently about who Steve Jobs was and what he left behind.
- Was Steve Jobs Really Irreplaceable? [Opinion]
- Designer Announces Steve Jobs Tribute Desk, Gives Percentage Of Proceeds To Cancer Research
- Check Out This Apple Fanboy’s Tattoo Memorial For Steve Jobs [Image]
- 11 Amazing Steve Jobs Put-Downs [Feature]
- 5 Incredible Apple Products Designed By Steve Jobs We Still Haven’t Seen [Feature]
- One Year Later, What Was Steve Jobs’s True Legacy? [Opinion]
- 5 Things Steve Jobs Would Have Been Proud Of At Apple In 2012 [Feature]
- The Best Steve Jobs Moments In History [Video Gallery]
- The Web Remembers Steve Jobs: Our Guide To Tributes Elsewhere
- How Polaroid Inspired Steve Jobs
- Steve Jobs’s Ex-Girlfriend & Mother Of Lisa To Publish Memoir In 2013
- Apple Posts Steve Jobs Tribute: “His Spirit Will Forever Be The Foundation Of Apple”
How will you be celebrating Steve Jobs Day? Let us know in the comments.