It’s a battle royal on our shiny new CultCast! Don’t miss our Apple Vs. Samsung trial breakdown, where Cult of Mac reporter Jose Fermoso tells us what it was like to be in the tension-filled courtroom, what the verdict means for consumers, and where Apple and Samsung go from here.
Then, a topic you suggested, dear CultCast listeners! We talk AppleCare, Apple’s extended warranty program, and tell you when it makes sense, when it doesn’t, and which gadgets you should always keep covered.
Read on for the show notes!
Ask Us Questions Or Suggest Show Topics On Our New Facebook Page.
Leave us your comments, topics, or suggestions — we always try to include them in the show. Facebook.com/TheCultCast.
Thanks to Might Tees for sponsoring the show!
Might Tees is the best place on the internet to buy your Apple and Jobsian-inspired graphic tees. All their tees are constructed of the best cottons and inks, and are designed, printed, and sewn right here in the beautiful USA. And yes, international friends, they ship all over the world!
Check them out now and save 15% off any order with the code CultCast15 at checkout.
CultCast #29 – Clash of the Titans
On The CultCast this week
- Alex Heath – Cult of Mac writer
- Leander Kahney – Cult of Mac Editor-in-Chief
- Jose Fermoso – Cult of Mac writer
- Erfon Elijah – Cult of Mac writer and host of The CultCast
Our stories this week
- AllThingsD: Apple Planning iPad Mini Event For October [Report]
- Apple Begins Production Of 13-Inch Retina MacBook Pro Displays [Report]
- innocentSell Your iPhone 4S To Apple And Get Up To $345 Towards Your iPhone 5
- Apple-Samsung Trial Verdict: The Reactions From Apple, Samsung, And Others
- Jury Foreman Reveals How Apple Was Awarded A Landslide Victory Over Samsung
- Is AppleCare worth the price?
- Why Do Apple Customers Love The Genius Bar? It’s Free