When the burglar who robbed Steve Jobs’ house walked out with jewelry, computers, and Steve’s old wallet, I doubt he could have imagined one of his heisted Macs would call in the coppers. But he learned that you don’t mess with a Mountain Lion. We’ll tell you the tale on our all-new CultCast—and don’t worry—all mock turtlenecks have been returned to their proper place.
We talk rumor control, iPhone 5 design, the Olympics, and more. Then, by popular request, it’s a battle of the browsers! We’ll tell you which web-ware we love the most, and why Apple’s own app still has a big issue to fix.
Show notes ahead!
Ask Us Questions Or Suggest Show Topics On Our New Facebook Page.
Leave us your comments, topics, or suggestions — we always try to include them in the show. Facebook.com/TheCultCast.
Thanks to Might Tees for sponsoring the show!
Might Tees is the best place on the internet to buy your Apple and Jobsian-inspired graphic tees. All their tees are constructed of the best cottons and inks, and are designed, printed, and sewn right here in the beautiful USA. And yes, international friends, they ship all over the world!
Check them out now and save 15% off any order with the code CultCast15 at checkout.
CultCast #27 – God Save The Queen
On The CultCast this week:
- Alex Heath – Cult of Mac writer
- Leander Kahney – Cult of Mac Editor-in-Chief
- Erfon Elijah – Cult of Mac writer and host of The CultCast
Our stories this week:
- Burglars Take $60,000 Worth Of Stuff From Steve Jobs’s Palo Alto Home
- The Items Stolen From Jobs House Included Steve’s Wallet With One Dollar In It
- Apple Working With Cable Providers To Stream Live TV To The Living Room [Report]
- Evidence Of Upcoming 13-inch Retina MacBook Pro Surfaces In Benchmark Results
- iPhone 5 Pre-Orders To Begin September 12th In The U.S. [Rumor]
- If Apple’s new iPhone looks like the leaks we’ve seen, will you be happy?
- The web browsers we love the most.
- Fave ‘N Raves – the segment where we pitch our favorite apps and tech then vote on which is best