You’ve made the next great app. Kudos! Now comes the real challenge—marketing it. Sure there are stories of apps found by Apple and become overnight successes, but really it takes work to market your app. And by the way, we know that marketing probably isn’t your strong suit, and, by the way, that’s okay.
Well, it’s okay if you understand that you need to learn more about marketing and then do something about it. We have another Udemy course for you today that can help close the gap for you: Master The Art Of Mobile Marketing.
It’s simple. Thirty-five lectures that cover everything you need to understand to start marketing your app for $49. Watch the videos, take your notes, make a plan, and start marketing your great app the way it deserves to be marketed.
- Get early and ongoing exposure for your app from the media, reviewers, and bloggers.
- Optimize your app assets for good placement in the app stores and beyond.
- Create buzz around your app and draw attention from the people who matter.
- Reach your ideal target audience by seeking them out and marketing directly to them.
- Establish a significant audience through social media and word-of-mouth marketing.
- Build an advocate base of supporters to champion your app within their networks.
- Maintain the marketing momentum necessary to keep your app successful for the rest of its natural life.
Sample first lecture:
You’ve spent the time making a great app, now back it up with solid marketing. That’s how successful apps become successful..