A new iPhone cometh, my friends, and sooner than you think! Find out all we know about Apple’s rumored September 12th media event on our newest CultCast, and what special goodies they will be revealing unto the world that fine, fine day.
Then — it’s been the talk of the Applesphere — those controversial new Mac ads the big A unleashed during the olympic games. Love’em or hate ‘em, we’ll tell you why we’ve been less than thrilled, and so will our special guest, former Apple ad guy and long time Jobs’ collaborator, Ken Segall.
Show notes ahead!
Suggest show topics and questions our new Facebook Page.
We love hearing your suggestions, and we’ll try to work your topics and questions into the show. Facebook.com/TheCultCast.
Thanks to Might Tees for sponsoring this episode of The CultCast.
Might Tees makes the finest Apple-inspired t-shirts in the land. All their designs are created lovingly by indie artists, then printed upon high-quality 100% cotton tees made right here in the beautiful U.S. of A.
Check them out at MightTees.com, and save 15% off your order at checkout withe code CULTCAST15.
CultCast #25 – OS X Snoop Lion
On The CultCast this week
- Alex Heath – Cult of Mac writer
- Buster Heine – Cult of Mac writer and community manager
- Erfon Elijah – Cult of Mac writer and host of The CultCast
Our stories this week
- Apple To Hold September 12th Event As Component Orders Increase For New iPhone
- Apple To Release New iPhone, iPad mini, iPod touch This Fall, iPad 4 Coming Next Year With Familiar Design [Rumor]
- New 4-Inch iPhone And iPad Mini Screen Shipments Starting This Month Ahead Of September Apple Event
- Is the iPhone getting boring? (No link, you’ll have to listen!)
- The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly about Apple’s New Mac Ads.
- Former Apple Ad Man Bashes New “Genius” Ads
- Are the Apple V. Samsung court hearings revealing too much about Apple? (No link, you’ll have to listen!)
- Faves ‘N Raves – the segment where we pitch our favorite tech and apps then vote on which one is best!