The member companies that make up the Enterprise Device Alliance announced earlier this week that all of their products have either been updated already with support for Mountain Lion or will be within a few weeks.
The Enterprise Device alliance is a consortium of companies focused on integration Apple technologies in the business and enterprise environments. The solutions offered by those member companies include Active Directory integration, Mac and iOS device management, advanced file and print integration options, mobile backup, Windows virtualization, and help desk operations.
The Enterprise Device Alliance offers a range of Mac and iOS enterprise resources including whitepapers, webinars, in-person seminars, and several studies about how Apple solutions are being used in enterprise companies around the world.
The member companies announcing Mountain Lion support and the solutions they offer include the following.
- Absolut Software – Absolut Manage – Mac and iOS device management suite (support within 30 days of Mountain Lion’s July 25th release)
- Centrify – DirectControl for Mac and DirectControl for Mobile – Active Directory integration solutions that include Mac and iOS management
- Code 42 – CrashPlan PROe – Multiplatform enterprise backup solution
- Group Logic – ExtremeZ-IP and activEcho – Utilities for advanced Mac access to Windows file/print services and mobile file manager for iOS
- Parallels – Parallels Desktop for Mac Enterprise Edition (as well as the consumer version of Parallels Desktop) – Multi-platform desktop virtualization solution.
Source: Enterprise Device Alliance.