On The CultCast, our listeners ask us all the time whether they should go for the Macbook Pro or the Macbook Air. I say be a real Apple fan — get both. But if that’s not an option, we’ll tell you when which model makes more sense than the other, and which Macbook will be right for you on our latest episode.
And then, Faves and Raves! The fun but poorly-named segment where we pitch our favorite apps and gear then vote on which is best.
Show notes below!
This episode of The CultCast is sponsored by Hover, our favorite place on the web to buy domain names.
Hover is the Apple of the domain name world. With a beautiful user experience and website, free private domain registration, and simple, straight-forward domain pricing, Hover is the best place to purchase and manage your internet domains.
Check them out at Hover.com/CultCast to get 10% off your order!
CultCast #23 – The BatCast Rises!
On The CultCast this week
- Buster Heine – Cult of Mac writer and community manager
- Roberto Hoyos – Co-Host of the User Friendly Podcast & owner of Throwboy.com
- Erfon Elijah – Cult of Mac writer and host of The CultCast
Our stories this week
- How The Dark Knight almost killed The CultCast (no link, you’ll have to listen!)
- Inside Steve Wozniak’s Amazing $25,000 Gadget Bag
- Apple Must Publish Notice That Samsung Didn’t Copy IPad In U.K.
- Sprint Promises To Not Charge For FaceTime Over 3G, AT&T And Verizon Keeping Quiet
- AT&T CEO Responds To Rumors Of Charging Customers For FaceTime Over 3G
- Macbook Air or Pro? What’s the difference and which is right for you? (no link, you’ll have to listen!)
The products in this episode’s Faves And Raves segmentRelated