It seems like every couple weeks now, we get new rumors that the iPad is about to get all mini-me on us. But does anyone really want a smaller iPad? We’ll tell you what we think on our latest CultCast.
Then, Raves and Faves! The segment where we pitch our favorite tech and then vote on which is best — only one gadget may live!
Full show notes ahead!
We’d like to thank Hover for sponsoring this week’s CultCast.
Hover is the Apple of the domain name world. With a beautiful user experience and website, free private domain registration, and simple, straight-forward domain pricing, Hover is the best place to purchase and manage your internet domains.
Check them out at Hover.com/CultCast, and get 10% off your order!
CultCast #21 – We’ve Got A Feva!
On The CultCast this week
- Alex Heath – Cult of Mac writer
- Buster Heine – Cult of Mac writer and community manager
- Erfon Elijah – Cult of Mac writer and host of The CultCast
- Special celebrity guest with “a feva”
Our stories this week
- How I Found A Working iPhone At The Bottom Of A River
- Switching To Android From iOS: Buster Tells Us What It’s Like (no link, you’ll have to listen!)
- WSJ: The iPad Mini Is Coming, Will Enter Production In September
- Bloomberg: Apple Will Launch A Non-Retina 7-Inch iPad In October [Rumor]
- Retina iMacs Coming In October [Rumor]
- Which Industries Should Apple Conquer Next? (no link, you’ll have to listen)