Way back over 15 years ago when I was a newbie web developer, I finally dipped my toes into the waters of Photoshop so I could make cool buttons, headers, and backgrounds for my sites. Now all that time later—and granted I don’t use Photoshop as much as I used to—I still don’t think I had even begun to scratch the surface of what Photoshop has to offer.
Now comes Photoshop CS6 and, well, if I want to use Photoshop now I have some serious catching up to do. This is one of the most important things to just “get” about Photoshop—it is so powerful, so amazing, that in order to get the most out of it you have to spend some time learning it. Simple as that. You have to put in the time to learn or you will always be missing out on something. Good thing we have a video course on Photoshop for you to check out today—Adobe Photoshop CS6 Video Course – Cult of Mac Deals
Let’s just cut to the chase, shall we?
Here’s the deal, $39 gets you 174 video lessons on CS6 (that’s over 13 hours of content, btw). Since CS6 is a huge upgrade to Photoshop, even seasoned Photoshop ninjas are sure to pick up something they didn’t know—even if it’s just refining a workflow to save time—but if you’re new to Photoshop this series will get you started off on the right foot.
What You’ll Learn:
- How to use the new tools in Photoshop CS6
- How to build workflows that take full advantage of the new tools
- How to get organized with your images, and use Adobe Bridge to increase your workflow
- The basics of the application layout and how all the functions interact with each other
- Understanding the primary core tools of Photoshop CS6 and how they can be combined to cover almost 85% of all editing tasks
- The basics of color control and how to correctly set up your editing environment to accurately output color
And of course more…
I remember way, way back when Photoshop introduced layer styles and actions. This was big stuff. I took some time, probably several hours over the course of a week, to find and read tutorials online to master these. That short amount of time helped me use Photoshop more efficiently, quickly, and just plain better. Now if that was a dozen years ago (and even pre-OS X), imagine what spending a few hours now will teach you?
Get it while you can: Adobe Photoshop CS6 Video Course.