Less than an hour after it was announced as coming to iOS, Google Drive has already hit the App Store. The app weighs in at just 6.1MB, and is available for free. Here’s the description.
Welcome to Google Drive!
- Quickly and easily access and view your documents, photos and videos anywhere
- Make files available offline so you can view them even when you don’t have Internet connection
- Easily share files with collaborators on the go
- Sync files across your desktop and all your devices
- Open files from Drive with other apps installed on your device
- Star your most important files to easily find them later
You can grab Google Drive for free from the link below.
- Source iTunes