Earlier this week, Microsoft revealed their new “iPad killer,” a sleek and sexy tablet they’re calling the Surface. The guys over at Gizmodo think it looks even better than the iPad and the MacBook Air. We don’t. Who’s right? What better way to find out than to grab Gizmodo’s Editor-in-Chief, Joe Brown, and let the fists fly on an all new CultCast.
Can Joe convince us that Microsoft is the coolest company in tech right now? Or will the CultCast crew enlighten the Gizmodo chief? Find out on a titillating new episode — and don’t miss the reveal of our favorite new gadgets!
Hit the subscribe button right now and read on for the show notes.
CultCast #19 – The Solution To Nip Burn
On The CultCast this week
- Joe M’EFF’N Brown – editor-in-chief at Gizmodo
- Buster Heine – Cult of Mac writer and community manager
- Erfon Elijah – Cult of Mac writer and host of The CultCast
Our stories this week
- Wearcom Jeans With Touch-Transparent iPhone Pocket
- Spotify Takes On Pandora With New Radio Feature For iOS, No Subscription Required
- Opinion: Microsoft’s Surface from an iPad perspective
- The Windows Phone 8 Start Screen Is the Best of Any Phone
- Why a Keyboard—not a Processor or Screen or Anything Else—Is the Only Way to Beat Apple
- Windows Phone 8 Wants To Be The Next iOS, But Can It Compete?
The products in this episode’s Faves And Raves segment