Apple’s tower of power, the Mac Pro, hasn’t been updated in almost two years, but on our latest CultCast, we’ll tell you why that could soon change.
And, did you catch Tim Cook at last week’s All Things D conference? We’ll get you up-to-date quick as we analyze and scrutinize every little thing he said (and didn’t!).
All that and our answers to your questions on our brand new CultCast. Subscribe now in iTunes and read on through for our show notes.
Our Stories This Week
- We catch you up to date on jailbreaking.
- Did you know that Apple’s Smart Cover business is worth a staggering $2 billion a year?
- The Mac Pro won’t die, says Jim Dalrymple of The Loop during his Amplified podcast.
- Tim Cook gave an impressive interview at D10. He discussed Apple culture under his reign, Steve Jobs, Siri, Apple TV and more.
- One of our favorite segments: We answer listener questions!