Put your hand up if you can do more with PowerPoint than make a simple presentation that goes from slide to slide? Fine, you can put your hand up if you know how to make a transition. The thing is though, PowerPoint is a pretty powerful program and can do a lot more than just a simple slideshow. Sure, PowerPoint gets a bad wrap for the terrible slides that people produce—not PowerPoint’s fault, typewriters have been used to write dreck for years!—but you can make a stunning visual impact with PowerPoint—if you know how.
Good thing we’ve got a PowerPoint for Mac course for you as today’s Daily Deal.
This video course is usually $49, but right now it’s on sale for $24! Nice.
What You’ll Learn:
- How to create professional quality presentations, slideshows and basic animations with one of the world’s leading office productivity tools.
- How to manipulate and implement information and multimedia a wide range of projects.
- How to create fully compatible documents and projects that can be used by users working with Office for Mac products as well as Windows counterparts.
What People Are Saying About the Course:
“I hate to say I got through college with just the most basic understanding of powerpoints but your videos definitely helped me get mine to a more professional standard.” – Michelle Morris
“There weren’t a huge number of differences in the Mac version, but enough to throw me off and make it confusing. These quick tutorials were a big help in getting me proficient.” – Bill Keilman
Who Should Take This Course?
- Anyone who has used Microsoft PowerPoint in the past but wanted a better understanding of its full range of features.
- Anyone who needs an understanding of Microsoft Office software as it applies to a professional work or academic environment.
- Anyone Mac user new to MS PowerPoint wanting a user-friendly guide that introduces the program from the ground up.
Remember MS Office is the de facto backbone of electronic documents and PowerPoint is the way people present slides. If you want to make a great impression with your slides, step things up with this PowerPoint course for only $24. Done like dinner.Related