Love it or hate it, Microsoft Word is one of the most ubiquitous apps around. If you write anything on a computer—Mac or PC—you’re going to have to have some interaction with MS Word.
Over the years, MS Word has become a lot more than “just a word processor” today it’s more like an electronic publishing tool. The thing is though, most people don’t know how to tap into all the power and tools in MS Word 2011.
You can change that with the Microsoft Word 2011 video course.
This complete MS Word course gives you over four and a half hours of hands-on tutorials on everything MS Word has to offer. Usually this course is $49, but right now you can grab it for only $24 through the special Cult of Mac special.
What You’ll Learn:
- How to create professional quality letters, manuals and presentation-ready documents with one of the world’s leading office productivity tools.
- How to manipulate and implement text and data within complex projects and workflows, including marketing and email campaigns.
- How to create fully compatible documents and projects that can be accessed by users working with Office for Mac products as well as Windows counterparts.
What People Are Saying About the Course:
“Everyone knows Word? Think again. This video series, however, helped me get the rest of my Mac-centric office up to speed. Solid training at a more than fair price.” – MK Winterson
“Very very easy to follow videos. My document skills are so much better I can’t wait for the rest of the office tutorials.” – Fernando Diaz
Who Should Take This Course?
- Anyone who has used Microsoft Word in the past but wanted a better understanding of its full range of features.
- Anyone who needs an understanding of Microsoft Office software as it applies to a professional work or academic environment.
- Anyone Mac user new to MS Word wanting a user-friendly guide that introduces the program from the ground up.
If you want to do more in Word than just fix up your resume or create boring old documents, grab this course now while you can and up your game—Learn Microsoft Word 2011 for only $24.Related