Infinity Blade II is one of those essential games that every iOS user should own. Its intense hack and slash gameplay makes it a joy to play over and over again, and its stunning 3D visuals are the perfect masterpiece for showcasing the abilities of your iOS device. What’s more, it just keeps getting better with each and every update.
The latest, version 1.2, is named ‘Vault of Fears’, and it delivers new areas with new secrets, new enemies, and new items.
The complete list of new additions includes:
- Delve further into the mysterious past of Siris, as new areas are unlocked and major secrets are revealed.
- Jump into battle and defeat new enemies! Featuring the Moss Golem, Lupun, Dark Fiend, Bog Giant, Acolyte, and more.
- ‘X’ marks the spot! Find your hidden ally and discover secret items and rewards with the all-new Treasure Map feature.
- More than 50 new items, including magic rings, weapons, shields, helmets, as well as armor to collect, master, and sell.
- Additional surprises await you with new Achievements, unique gems to forge, ClashMob updates, more!
Don’t expect the fun to stop there, either; Chair is also working on a third content update that will bring “even more surprises” to its incredible sword fighter.
There’s still no sign of Infinity Blade: Dungeons, though.
- Source App Store