Are you ready to go paperless, but need a great way to convert your scans to editable text? Do you get lots of PDFs to review and need something with more oomph than Preview for edits, annotations, and changes? PDF is a great file format, but sometimes it’s frustrating when you need to do other stuff to them like convert them to another format, edit them, or pull out images or text for other documents. This is why you need PDF Editor Pro.
Regularly this is a $100 app, but it’s yours for $48 right now as a Cult of Mac Deal.
Here are just some of the great features you’ll get with PDF Editor Pro.
Advanced Optical Character Recognition (OCR) Technology:
- Recognize text in scanned documents with OCR!
- Make scanned PDF files editable and searchable
- Supports 17 OCR recognition languages: English, Turkish, Greek, German, French, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Russian, Polish, Czech, Slovak, Ukrainian, Bulgarian, Croatian, Romanian, and Catalan
Full PDF Editing Features:
- Insert and correct text within editable text blocks in PDF files
- Drag and drop blocks of text to change the text layouts
- Insert images and graphics into PDF files (JPEG, PNG, TIF, and BMP)
- Crop, resize, move, and remove images in PDF files
- Edit PDF bookmarks and properties
Convert PDF To Multiple Formats:
- Convert PDF files to Word, Excel, PowerPoint, EPUB, HTML and Text
- Preserve text, images, tables, columns, etc. after conversion
- Able to convert encrypted PDF files
- Support Microsoft Office for Mac 2008/2011
Mark and Annotate:
- Highlight, underline, and strike through text in PDF files
- Add Sticky Notes and Text Boxes to share your comments
- Annotate with drawing tools: Arrow, Line, Rectangle, Oval, Polygon, Cloud, Pencil, and Pencil Eraser
- Able to customize color and line-weight for all the markups and annotations
- Add any links to PDF files for quicker navigation
If you’re serious about being paperless or just seriously need a better solution for PDFs, then grab today’s deal for PDF Editor Pro for $48 before it’s gone.