Photoshop Elements 10 is the Photoshop for “regular people”, sure Photoshop is awesomely powerful, but Photoshop also awesomely complex. So we have Photoshop Elements for “the rest of us”, but working with photos is still a pretty complicated and (potentially) daunting task. Hey, I’ve been there. Lots of “good” photos that you want to make “great” but don’t really know how to tap into all the power and features of Elements to get that done. That’s where a video course on Photoshop Elements 10 from Udemy comes in. Regularly a course like this (8 hours of content over 90 lectures) is $49, but now you can get it for only $19.
Interested now? Then click here to get the deal now!
Video lessons are a great way to learn an app. The “watch and do” approach really helps things sink in. I’ve personally watched hours and hours of lessons over the years and I’ve even created a few myself to help people understand tasks and workflows.
Photoshop Elements might be classed as “a consumer photo editing application”, but that doesn’t mean that there isn’t a learning curve and these lessons will help you get up and running fast. And at $19, you can’t lose.
What You’ll Learn:
- How to apply professional image editing and correction techniques to your digital and scanned photos.
- How to prepare and OPTIMIZE images to be printed, shared online and backed up on remote storage devices.
- How to work with layers, brushes and drawing tools to accomplish basic graphic design tasks.
- How to sort and ORGANIZE large collections of photos based on custom keywords and information already embedded in digital images.
What People Are Saying About the Course:
“This course was great. I thought since Elements was already pretty easy to use, I wouldn’t learn much. But these videos brought my capabilities to an entirely new level.” – J Stratlin
“I really got a lot out of these videos because of the way Jerron uses examples, instead of speeding through menus everything was clearly laid out in steps onscreen. Thank you.” – Donica Waverly
“Just what I needed…a very nice look at the main tools…with cool sections on camera raw and panoramic merging that gave me more options even when shooting.” – Ryan Schutto
Who Should Take This Course?
- Amateur and home photographers looking to improve the quality of their images and their workflow techniques.
- Small business owners and real estate / sales personnel who rely on high quality images for their work with clients and customers.
- Anyone who wants to know how to get full Photoshop-quality results using a program that costs a fraction of the price.