FileMaker is offering early registration pricing for developers and database professionals attending the company’s annual developer conference. The conference, known as FileMaker DevCon will be held July 16-19, 2012 in Miami. Special pricing for conference attendees extends for nearly three weeks until May 22. Special hotel rates for attendees will continue through the middle of next month.
FileMaker DevCon is a four day event that will feature “under-the-hood” sessions, an Exhibitor Showcase, and several opportunities to connect with FileMaker engineers, product managers, and the company’s tech support team. The event includes more than 70 sessions for creating, managing, and deploying FileMaker solutions. The sessions will cover the latest version of the FileMaker lineup including desktop, server, and mobile versions of the product.
FileMaker has a number of specific tracks for attendees to choose from including the following:
- Web Publishing & PHP
- FileMaker Go – the company’s iOS platform
- Relational Database Modeling
- Deployment Best Practices
- FileMaker Server 12
- Design & Development Tips
- Custom Functions & Scripts
Two packages are available to attendees – both of which are $300 cheaper with early registration.
- A Standard Package for access to all sessions and workshops, conference exhibits, and networking events. Early pricing is $1,295 and regular pricing after May 22 is $1,595
- A Gold Package also offers an all-inclusive 4-day pass for pre-conference sessions, FileMaker Training Series sessions, and all benefits of the Standard Package. Early pricing is $1,895 and regular pricing after May 22 is $2,195
Discounted hotel pricing is being offered through June 13, 2012 – subject to room availability. Registration and hotel details can be found on FileMaker’s site.Related