Enter Sandvox, which allows users to create websites using their Mac simply and easily. And we’re bringing you Sandvox at 50% off the regular price in our latest Cult of Mac Deals offer.
Sandvox 2 — winner of an Apple Design Award — empowers anybody to create a website with contemporary looks and features in no time. Sandvox features a user experience that lets you combine and spotlight your own drag-and-drop content while automatically creating a modern, feature-rich, standards-compliant website as you go.
Here are some of the great features that Sandvox has to offer:
- Express yourself by choosing from among dozens of stylish site designs
- Over 20 different, customizable content objects help you build the site of your dreams
- Easily add text, images, or movies
- Super easy blogging, with built-in archiving
- Instantly add connections to Facebook, Twitter and more
- Showcase your images with Photo Grids and lightbox-style Galleries
- Syndicate your blog or podcast and offer easy-to-grab RSS feeds
- Incorporate content from other websites such as weather and news headlines
- Show selected products from Amazon.com
- Feature YouTube videos
- Include a Contact Form for feedback
- Automatically generate a sitemap
- Comment support via Disqus, IntenseDebate and Facebook Comments
- Insert custom features with Raw HTML
And if you’re familiar with iWeb, there is an iWeb Transition Guide that you can use to help the process of moving from iWeb to Sandvox that much easier.
Creating beautiful, rich websites has never been easier thanks to this amazing Cult of Mac Deals offer. It won’t last long, so grab it while you can — and start playing in Sandvox today!Related