It’s not often that you’re able to get “maximal” savings on such a “minimal” piece of software, and in many cases these kinds of things can just pass on by. But we’re not about to let this soon-to-be-ending Cult of Mac Deals offer fade off into the sunset without giving it one last look. So if you’re tired of the Mac native Mail.app (as many are) then there’s no time like the present to pick up the premier “get email done” application for the Mac, Sparrow before the special pricing gets so minimal that it disappears!
Sparrow is an email application that designed to keep things simple and efficient. But it also has seriously awesome social features packed right into the app, including Facebook integration to quickly identify emails sent from your Facebook friends and Dropbox syncing — meaning that with Sparrow attaching files to your outgoing mail is a snap. And Sparrow just brought its minimalistic appeal to the iPhone (App Store link), so you can have a pleasurable email experience on iOS as well — if you’re so inclined to pick that up right after grabbing the desktop version from our Cult of Mac Deals page.
Sparrow may be minimal in nature, but it brings a lot to your email experience without getting in your way. Here’s just a sample of what it can do:
- Conversations: Quickly flick through threaded conversations on your Mac like never before.
- Quick Reply: Click, write, and send in the same window.
- Unified Inbox: Get all your email in one place.
- Labels and Folders: Create and edit labels and folders right from Sparrow.
- Inline Attachments: Drag & drop images and documents straight into your email.
- Alias: Sending mails from different addresses has never been this easy.
- Minimal Mode: Hide message previews and the sidebar. See more mail at a glance.
- Extended Sidebar: View all your folders, labels, and mail accounts in the main view.
Sounds great, right? But you’d better hurry. Because this Cult of Mac Deals offer — which brings you Sparrow for only $6 — wraps up in less than 24 hours. Time is slipping away while your inbox is filling up, so grab this great app at a discount while you can!