As we head into South by Southwest this week, there is an aura of “startup fever” that is present not just in Austin – but everywhere you look. But let’s face facts: most startups fail, even if they launch to much fanfare. With that in mind, you’re looking to make your very own startup a success. You know the odds are stacked against you. So how do you put yourself in a postion to have a greater chance of success?
By taking advantage of the latest Cult of Mac Deal, which lets you join The Lean Startup Movement at a fraction of the regular price, that’s how.
Eric Ries’s Lean Startup video course contains 7 lectures and over 2.5 hours of tremendous content that will help you make your mark with your startup in a way that very few can out of the gate – and over the long haul.
If you’ve thought about starting, are in the midst of starting, or have started a business of any kind, then this course is an absolute requirement for you to have in your arsenal – and it’s only $60 as part of our latest Cult of Mac Deals offer!
With This Video Course You’ll Learn:
- The basic principles of Lean Startup methodology
- How to create a system of “innovation accounting” within your company so that everyone is building products that meets customers’ needs
- The easiest and fastest ways to build minimum viable products so you can get your product launched as quickly as possible • Tactics for experimenting with landing pages, A/B tests, MVPs on real customers
- What “The 3 A’s” are and how to make sure all of the metrics you look at are actionable, accessible and auditable
- …and much more!
- Lecture 1: Introduction (10 minutes of video instruction)
- Lecture 2: Innovation Accounting (40 minutes of video instruction)
- Lecture 3: Creating Experiments (30 minutes of video instruction)
- Lecture 4: Introduction (10 minutes of video instruction)
- Lecture 5: Lean User Experience (30 minutes of video instruction)
- Lecture 6: The Art of The Pivot (40 minutes of video instruction)
Eric Ries is the creator of the Lean Startup methodology and the author of the popular entrepreneurship blog Startup Lessons Learned. He has a wealth of experience and is also known as the author of The Lean Startup. While an undergraduate at Yale Unviersity, he co-founded Catalyst Recruiting. Although Catalyst folded with the dot-com crash, Ries continued his entrepreneurial career as a Senior Software Engineer at There.com, leading efforts in agile software development and user-generated content.
There’s a lot of valuable information and takeaways packed into this course, and when you’re done you’ll be able to jump in as a full-fledged member of The Lean Startup Movement. Don’t waste any more time – and save your money in the process – grab this amazing deal at our Cult of Mac Deals page while it lasts!Related