Take a glance at the App Store Top Paid Apps list and you’ll see that 7 out of 10 are games. So, if you want to CRUSH it with an iOS app…then this iOS game development course may just be your ticket.
Angry Birds, Cut The Rope, Peggle— each one is as unique as they come, but they’re tied together to one simple principle: they’re built using Cocos2D. In this course, expert Cocos2D instructor, Marin Todorov takes a hands-on approach and walks you step-by-step through the process of building a complete game.
Get it while you can, this Cult of Mac Deal is 50% off for a limited time!
With This Course You’ll Learn How To:
• Install and include Cocos2d for iPhone in your projects
• Understand scene workflow in Cocos2d
• Work with scene transitions
• Put image sprites on the screen and manipulate their properties
• Run animations and actions on your sprites
• Chain and run simultaneously different actions
• Build menus in Cocos2d
• Plan and design a simple game
• Develop simple games
• and much more..
You Get Over 18 Video Lectures and 7 Hours of Content:
• Chapter 1: Introduction (4 minutes of video)
• Chapter 2: Installing and Understanding Cocos2d (2.5 hours of video instruction)
• Chapter 3: Your First Game – Monkey Trampoline (30 minutes of video instruction)
• Chapter 4: Deeper into Cocos2d with the “Numbers Match” Game (2.5 hours of video instruction)
• Chatper 5: Bonus Game – Bubble Pop (over an hour of video instruction)
If you’ve ever had an idea for a cool iOS App game, this is your chance to learn the language that makes it happen!
Grab the video tutorial on How to Create an iOS Game from our Cult of Mac Deals page now for 50% off while the savings last — which won’t be for long!Related