ATTENTION all devs, designers, geeks, engineer-newbies, iLovers, creatives, and dreamers who want to learn the mastery of iPhone app design from the beginning – we have a special offer that will BLOW you away!
This iPhone app design course not only comes with a complete video tutorial overview of how to design your first iOS app, but also comes equipped with 40MB of pixel-perfect photoshop templates to accelerate you along the way.
Whether you’re a front-end design newbie or even if you’re a design wizard, this iOS app combo will enable you to design a beautiful, intuitive app in half the time.
If Steve taught us anything, it’s that – well-designed products outperform their unintuitive counterparts, right?! Your app design speaks the same way. It’s the number one thing people look at to judge the quality and “buy-ability” of your app.
This course is normally $250…for a limited time, we are offering it for 65% off! For only $79 you’re going to get two essential components that will get your app design underway in no time.
The course includes 33 clear and concise lectures (more than 3 hours of content) delivered by the charismatic iPhone app design expert, Jen Gordon, the founder of Tappics.com. PLUS we’re including 40 MB of pixel-perfect photoshop templates to kickstart your process.
Through her instruction you’ll learn how to:
- Use visual metaphors to help sell your app
- Pick a color scheme, size and space your buttons & layouts based on tactile finger movements
- Work with templates (why you should start small and size up)
- Preview your design on your device and why it’s critical
- Prepare the artwork for your developer
Your purchase will include:
- iPhone 1st Gen Design Template
- iPhone 4 Retina Design Template
- Screen specifications document (iPhone & iPhone 4)
- All templates include hundreds of iOS user interface elements that can be easily customized using Photoshop CS3 or higher (or Pixelmator).
Game changer? I think so…
Even if you don’t take this course, please remember one thing:
You never get a second chance to make a good first impression, so you might as well hit the bulls-eye the first time ;).
Want to get notified of our future deals? Sign up here:Related