Having held just one event in 2010, MacTech increased that to seven this year, with events across the U.S. Next year’s going to be even bigger, with 15 events spanning the country from February 16 when MacTech Boot Camp kicks off in Phoenix, Arizona, to December 5 when it wraps up the year in Miami, Florida.
The year will see a combination of MacTech events, including Boot Camp sessions specifically designed for consultants support home users and small-to-medium sized businesses; InDepth events which focus on a specific topic, covered from top to bottom by expert speakers; and the MacTech Conference, a three-day even for IT professionals and developers.
Here’s the full schedule for 2012:
- Feb 16, MacTech Boot Camp, Phoenix, AZ
- Mar 7, MacTech Boot Camp, Seattle, WA
- Mar 28, MacTech InDepth: Lion Server Administration, Austin, TX
- Apr 18, MacTech Boot Camp, New York, NY
- Apr 19, MacTech InDepth: Lion Server Administration, New York, NY
- May 17, MacTech InDepth: Network & WiFi Design & Troubleshooting, Boston, MA
- May 18, MacTech InDepth: Mobile Device Management, Boston, MA
- Jun 27, MacTech Boot Camp, Washington, DC
- Jul 18, MacTech InDepth: Network & WiFi Design & Troubleshooting, Chicago, IL
- Jul 19, MacTech InDepth: Mobile Device Management, Chicago, IL
- Aug 7, MacTech Boot Camp, San Diego, CA
- Sep 5, MacTech Boot Camp, Minneapolis, MN
- Oct 17-19, MacTech Conference, Los Angeles, CA
- Nov 7, MacTech InDepth: Network and WiFi Design and Troubleshooting, San Jose, CA
- Dec 5, MacTech Boot Camp, Miami, FL
Registration for all of these events is open now, and if you get in quick you can take advantage of “early bird pricing” with up to $200 of one-day events, and $500 off the three-day conference. MacTech is maintaining the same pricing as 2011 with one-day events priced at $499 ($295 for early birds), and $1,299 ($799 for early birds).