Updated: Price Drop – Learning A New Language Doesn’t Cost A Fortune Thanks To Ultralingua’s Software [Cult Of Mac Deals]
Just a quick note for all our loyal weekend-readers, we’ve just negotiated another $16 off the price of the Ultralingua Mac App Dictionary deal taking it from 50% off to 72% off. Woot!
Now, for only $19, you’ll get two Mac App Dictionaries of your choice.
Your options include:
- English Dictionary and Verbs
- French Dictionary and Verbs
- French-English Dictionary and Verbs
- Spanish-English Dictionary and Verbs
- German-English Dictionary and Verbs
- Italian-English Dictionary and Verbs
- Portuguese-English Dictionary and Verbs
- Latin-English Dictionary and Verbs
- Norwegian-English Dictionary
- Esperanto-English Dictionary
- French-Spanish Dictionary and Verbs
- French-Italian Dictionary and Verbs
- French-German Dictionary and Verbs
- Spanish-German Dictionary and Verbs
- Spanish-Portuguese Dictionary and Verbs
- German-Italian Dictionary and Verbs
- French-Portuguese Dictionary and Verbs
- Italian-Portugese Dictionary and Verbs
- Spanish-Italian Dictionary and Verbs
Ever gone a trip overseas and felt silly trying to talk to locals who didn’t speak a lick of English? Yeah, me too. It’s actually become a bit of problem for me because I love traveling to different countries, but hate not being able to communicate with the locals. Today we’re offering a heat-seeking deal from Ultralingua. If learning a new language has ever crossed your mind, this is a definite piece of gold!
Ultralingua dictionaries are available in dozens of language combinations, and they make a great gift for students, business professionals, teachers, and travelers. Use this deal for yourself or any of the language lovers on your gift list! Each language app includes a variety of reference and learning tools in a beautiful and simple interface.
Google Translate only gets you so far when it comes to turning your full blown conversations into lyrical poetry. With Ultralingua, you can feel 100% confident using their products because they’ve been hand-translated by a human. Yes, a human just like you.
The dictionary and verb conjugations are complete enough for teachers and advanced learners to rely on, while being easy enough for anyone to use.
Conjugating verbs, picking the right word, and remembering tricky grammar rules are hard.
But Ultralingua has made it easier!
Thousands of language students, linguists, translators, educators, and travelers have been using Ultralingua as a reference for nearly 15 years, and they absolutely love it!
- Hundreds of thousands of translations
- Noun genders
- Slang, technical language, and regional differences in spelling and usage
- Hundreds of usage notes about troublesome constructions
- Smart search results in case you misspell or mistype
- Search-as-you-go displays words and narrows your selection as you type
- Conjugations for thousands of verbs
- Includes all standard tenses and forms
- Smart search finds infinitives and catches misspellings
- Must-have reference tool for any language learner
- Add and edit custom flashcards and group them by topic
- Allow the creation tool to auto-fill the translation for you, or add your own
- Drag and drop flashcards into any order
- Choose from 8 colors to sort your cards
- When you’re ready to flip through your deck, choose the flashcards you’ll see, what order they’ll appear, and which side you’ll view first
- Use ‘auto-advance’ to quiz yourself at different speeds
- Store flashcards for all of your dictionaries as long as you need them
- Translate numbers into text with the number tool
- Switch easily between languages in a single interface
- No internet connection required
- Reference guide with answers to common writing and grammar questions
- Change your device settings to view the app display in English, Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese, or German
If you’re interested in today’s package, then head over to Deals.CultofMac.com and get it now.